Lead iOS Developer (Swift)
Full-time • San Francisco, CA
Dolo is a location-based message board for socializing and discovering what’s happening around you. When you create a post in Dolo, anyone using the app nearby will see your post, and can react and contribute to it. We made Dolo with the goal of expanding people’s natural yet limited ability to connect with their surroundings and tap into the energy of the here & now.
We're an early stage company based in San Francisco, California, backed by Floodgate and select angel investors. The three founders’ experience is quite eclectic, including several years in senior roles at Apple launching Apple Watch and Apple Pay, an Emmy nomination, and a Reddit Submitter of the Year award.
We've launched the first version of our app and are looking to expand our team—an exciting step for us. We're looking for a well-rounded, iOS developer with outstanding technical skills. You’ll be a true partner of the founding team, someone who will to have an active voice in the product. Experience and intuition in the social apps space is a bonus (but not a requirement).
The day to day
- Collaborate on features on the product roadmap.
- Implement pixel perfect designs with advanced animations.
- Build new features and deliver bug fixes efficiently and on time.
- Improve our code base through continuous refactoring.
- Keep up to date with iOS development and best practices.
- Lead and help grow other developers on the team.
- Giving and receiving feedback—using it to grow and improve.
What you'll need
- +3 years experience with iOS development (Swift).
- Demonstrated skills in delivering high quality code.
- Experience with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Experience with real-time architectures and messaging (Pub/Sub) technologies.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Experience working on both Agile and Waterfall-driven projects.
- Bonus Points: Familiarity with Facebook SDK, AWS, CleverTap, RxSwift, Realm.
- Proof of US Work Authorization required.
If interested, please email [email protected] and let's all grab a coffee, tea, or drink.